Services and facilities at the Hôtel Louison
Courtesy, discretion, availability: these are the reception team's watchwords. The staff members speak fluent English, Spanish and Portuguese. They are attentive to your every wish and ensure your everyday well-being. Every evening, they reserve a cocktail buffet in the hotel lobby for you.
They can also take charge of booking your transfers to the airports and railway stations in Paris.
Our receptionists will be delighted to share their Parisian address book with you for a truly authentic stay. Do not hesitate to ask them for advice.
At the reception, you will also find the following services:
- Concierge Service
- Fax and Photocopy Service
- iPad available
- Luggage room (without supplement) with a fridge for your fresh produce. Luggage room accessible as soon as you arrive, even early in the morning
- Dry-cleaning/Laundry Service
- Daily French and international press
- Iron and ironing board
Paris is a party.
Treat yourself to an unforgettable getaway in one of the most romantic cities in the world: Paris! Left Bank, in an authentic neighbourhood of the capital, take advantage of a hotel room with a "very Parisian" atmosphere where every detail makes all the difference.
For a honeymoon or an anniversary... Enjoy a romantic getaway and benefit from a unique setting.
A setting which we can also enhance with our "seduction" options: bouquet of flowers, rose petals scattered on the bed, wine or champagne in the room, etc. (services available on request).
In Paris for business? Set down your luggage and enjoy your evening at the Hôtel Louison. The entire team reserves you a warm and personalised welcome in order that you feel truly at home and enjoy your everyday routines.
Take advantage of an elegant room in a hotel located just a short walk from Montparnasse and the Porte de Versailles Exhibition Park. Public transports will also easily carry you to a business centre, such as La Défense or Villepinte in northern Paris.
You will also benefit from:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in and check-out
- Concierge service
- Laundry service
- Taxi reservations
The Hôtel Louison's family rooms can cater for families with 1, 2 or 3 children.
We will reserve you a privileged welcome:
- Communicating rooms on requests (up to 5 people)
- Cot available without supplement (only for the Prestige category)
- Free of charge for children under 12 years old sharing a room with parents (only in the Executive category)
- Free breakfast for children up to 18 years old
- Highchair available for babies
In a room decorated with a huge map of historic Paris and a magnificent chandelier set alongside French crafted contemporary furniture, settle down comfortably and savour your French-style breakfast. It is served as a buffet every morning from 7 am to 11 am.
- Bread and pastries from a traditional bakery
- "Home-made" cakes
- Jams, honey, chocolate spread
- Selection of French cold meats and cheeses
- Fromage frais
- Fresh fruit salad
- Fresh fruit juice
- Dried fruit
- Self-service coffee and tea
- Fried, scrambled, soft-boiled, hard-boiled eggs
- Gluten-free breakfast (please inform us 48 hours in advance)
- Other special diet (please inform us 48 hours in advance)
- Buffet: €14
- Express Menu served in room: €9 (tray with drink, orange juice, fromage frais, bread, pastry, butter, jam)
The Hôtel Louison does not have rooms for mobility-impaired guests.
But, we are in the process of equipping ourselves to welcome the visually impaired and hearing impaired.
It is not always easy to park in Paris. The Hôtel Louison has three locked areas in an indoor car park opposite the establishment.
These standard sized parking spaces are not suitable for 4WD, SUV, Crossover, People Carriers and utilitarian vehicles.
On prior reservation only and subject to availability. Space for bicycles or motorcycles.
Private car park located at 126 rue de Vaugirard, 75006.
We organise your shuttle bus or private transfers to the airports and stations in Paris.
Information and reservations at the: email@example.com
Are you looking for somewhere discreet and cosy on the Left Bank for a business meeting, a small gathering, a shooting, an interview, etc.?
The Hôtel Louison offers two rooms which can be hired for use for half a day:
- 1 room : 4 - 5 people
- 1 room : 8 - 10 people
For your work meetings, we provide you with a paperboard and an overhead projector.
Les Ateliers de Louison
We accept "well behaved" dogs.
On request only (supplement).
Why choose a hotel for your stay in Paris?
When you opt to stay at a hotel, you are welcomed by true professionals who want to ensure that you forget all concerns about everyday matters and focus on the sole pleasure of discovering the city or devoting yourself to your business.
When you stay at a hotel, visible and invisible services are included in the price which a private apartment cannot offer you:
- A person at the reception day and night, a reception all day every day
- A concierge service available in several languages
- A good quality copious breakfast
Security & Hygiene
- A daily cleaning service by a team of professionals
- An in-depth cleaning programme several times a year supervised by the housekeeper (duvets, curtains, pillows, dust mite treatments, etc.)
- Compliance with hygiene and safety regulations thanks to:
- Annual maintenance contracts (gas, electricity, extinguishers, etc.)
- Professional staff training in fire drills, first-aid, hygiene, etc.
- A monitored Fire Safety system
- The establishment's certification validated by the Prefecture of Paris
- The guarantee of making a booking in an official and legal framework